Terms and Conditions
All copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of the CARMA website ("the Portal") are owned by ASEAN Insurance Council ("the Owner") and the Portal is being managed by Catalytics Pte Ltd ("the Sponsor").
In consideration of the Owner and the Sponsor allowing you to access the pages of the Portal you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions of use:
- Subject to what is said below, you may download, view, print, copy on the hard disk of your computer and use material on the Portal for your own personal non-commercial purposes or for the purposes of enhancing the skills, knowledge and understanding required in the insurance industry and insurance-related activities. You may not without the prior written agreement of the Owner:
- remove copyright or trade mark notices from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms.
- Access to parts of the Portal is restricted or password-protected. You may not download, view, print, use or otherwise seek to gain access to any material that is held in any parts of the Portal that are restricted or password-protected unless you have proper authorisation or have been issued a valid password.
- You agree that you will not use the Portal:
- for the posting, uploading, e-mailing or other transmission of any material, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which may restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Portal by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, e-mailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- for the posting, uploading, e-mailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;<
- in any way that may bring the Owner or the Sponsor into disrepute.
All content within the Portal is protected by Indonesian copyright of ASEAN Insurance Council. Copyright law prohibits copying, repurposing, re-transmitting or re-distributing of any material on this Portal, without the prior permission of the copyright Owner. All rights are reserved.
The Owner and the Sponsor make every effort to ensure that the information placed on this Portal is accurate. The Owner and the Sponsor, and their employees thereof, do not give any warranties or representation, expressed or implied, about the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of any content or material contained within this Portal. The Owner and the Sponsor allow you, the user, to access this Portal only on the provision that you unconditionally accept full responsibility for using the information provided in it. In consideration to accessing the pages of the Portal, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use.